Digitisation and other technological advances have done much to make borders less relevant. The world has never been as open for business. More than ever, organisations need to be able mobilise their talent internationally to take advantage of the opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
Our unique suite of integrated services has been designed to support businesses in all areas of global mobility planning and implementation – whether you are expanding into new markets or sending new talent to an existing international location.
We have helped clients in over 70 countries around the world by working with our Correspondent Firm and Alliance members.
We provide a high-touch service to bring your global mobility programme to life, or to access expertise as and when required to resource your exiting programme, or to deal with urgent “hot potato” issues as and when they arise.
Whatever your requirements, our services will be delivered around your needs. See below for the full range of services you can access.
- A comprehensive UK business immigration service
- Business immigration coordination around the world
- Business immigration compliance audits
- Full tax advisory – efficient tax structuring of assignments
- Assignment cost projections and net pay comparisons for employers
- “Arrival” and “exit” briefings for your people to support them plan their tax affairs
- Full tax compliance services – tax return preparation, reporting of expenses and benefits
- Specialist payroll services
- Pre-arrival assignment briefings for assignees, covering both UK and US taxes
- Providing advice on the withholding of taxes, shadow payrolls and modified PAYE schemes for employers
- Assistance with the application for certificates of coverage
- Advising on the implementation and operation of tax equalisation policies
- Review of pensions, share plans and employee shareholdings
- Full assignment contract documentation, local employment contracts
- Cross-border trade protection and non-solicitation provisions
- Changes to employment status, including termination
- Expert advice on the laws applicable to assignees and expats in the UK, EU and internationally
- Benchmarking of assignment pay and allowances
- Assessment and implementation of home or host-based compensation approaches for globally mobile employees
- Assistance with pension planning choices, including advice on and applications for appropriate tax relief
- Guidance on international long-term incentive plans and considerations for assignees and local transfers
- Full coordination of executive relocation
- Organisation of shipping, housing, vehicles, schools, and orientation services
- Development of effective processes, systems, policies and supplier management tools,
- International executive selection and assessment services, including training for managers
- Talent management programme design and implementation
- Transparency on new markets
- Feasibility studies and risk reporting
- Tax advice, including on permanent establishment status and risk management
- Local country employment contracts and legal advice
- Full incorporation services
- Payroll and reporting set up and operations