Guy Abbiss spoke at the CIPD Reward Conference on 4 February 2009 on Reward, Benefits and the Law, alongside speakers from global law firms Jones Day and Linklaters.
The session explored key legislation and recent case law that could directly impact how you award pay and benefits in your organisation, with discussion and insight dedicated to:
- test case outcomes and implications;
- European legislation and ramifications for the UK market;
- changing contract terms and conditions;
- harmonising reward in mergers and acquisitions and TUPE;
- age discrimination and equal pay