With expertise in law and tax, as well as broader HR consulting and communications and specialist payroll facilities, we offer a fully integrated consulting and advisory service for your globally mobile people.
Our highly experienced team of lawyers and tax experts can help you in all areas of global mobility planning and compliance, from tax, social security and immigration compliance, to employment law and international reward. With our international coverage, we also offer compliance and payroll administration coverage in home or host countries around the world.
Working with our People Consulting and Communications experts, we offer a comprehensive global mobility service covering areas such as programme development, operational management and employee engagement. Our full global mobility services are listed below. If you would like to find out more about our People Consulting and Communications services, please use the links to the left of this page.
Global Mobility Services
To view the full list of services for each section please click on the relevant section to read more.
- Structuring assignments to take advantage of possible, often very significant, employer and employee tax and social security savings.
- “Arrival” and “exit” briefings for assignees to assist with planning their tax affairs.
- Ensuring compliance with home and host country income tax and social security withholding and reporting responsibilities (including tax return preparation, reporting of expenses and benefits, and specialist payroll services).
- Business immigration services, from sponsor management applications to assistance with global expatriation.
- Expert employment law services, including employment protection and cross-border trade protection issues.
- Developing full assignment contract documentation and local employment contracts.
- Rolling out long-term incentive and reward programmes, including international stock plans.
- Comprehensive advice on changes to employment status, including termination.
- A discrete, coordinated intervention service covering all areas to help you deal rapidly with specific issues.
- Access to our comprehensive services to resource your project requirements.
- Assessment and implementation of home or host-based compensation approaches for globally mobile employees.
- Assistance with pension planning choices, including advice on and applications for appropriate tax relief.
- Guidance on international long-term incentive plans and considerations for assignees and local transfers.
- Consulting services to help develop effective processes, systems, policies and supplier management tools, taking into account current practice and market trends.
- International executive selection and assessment services, including training for managers.
- Talent management programme design and implementation, tailored to align with corporate goals and HR strategy.
- Full coordination of executive relocation.
- Advisory services for organisations looking to establish a business presence in new markets, including practical assistance from set-up to becoming operational.